Dr. Christian Herrmann
Computer Science VII : Robotics and Telematics
Department of Computer Science, Robotics Hall
Julius-Maximilians Universität Würzburg
Christian Herrmann studied computer science at the University of Würzburg and completed his diploma in September 2006. Since July 2013 he holds a doctorate degree from University of Würzburg. His research interests include medical applications of robotics, prediction methods for time series data and control theory.
Walter Reis Innovation Award for Robotics 2012 for "Bewegungskompensation in der Strahlentherapie"
- Reviewer for the 19th IFAC Symposium on Automatic Control in Aerospace 2013
- Reviewer for the 1st IFAC Conference on Embedded Systems, Computational Intelligence and Telematics in Control 2012
- Reviewer for the 18th IFAC World Congress 2011
- Reviewer for the 2010 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS)
- Reviewer for the 2nd IFAC Symposium on Telematics Applications 2010
- Reviewer for the 13th IASTED International Conference on Robotics and Applications 2007